For quite some time now, we've had problems with moisture and water in the building at the VE1YAR site. This past Saturday, VE1IC and I (VE1XT) went out there and patched up the hole we found on the roof.
|The hole, with the previous patch removed, is as big as Max's foot!|
|We started with a layer of sealant followed by a layer of fiber glass cloth, and more sealant.|
|Then we covered it with a layer of aluminum, then more sealant.|
|Here is the finished product, after another layer of fiber glass cloth covered with more sealant. |
If all goes well, this should fix the problem with the leaky roof for a while.
73 de VE1XT